We are offering accredited online and practical courses in Beauty, Nails and Holistic Qualifications. We offer a range of practical attendance courses as well as home study/distance learning courses.
All the courses include Anatomy and Physiology. When deposit is paid we can email this over to you.
Body Massage £299
Manicure and Pedicure £180
Come to our facial class and understand facial techniques including understanding facial products. Whether you want an insight of a Facial treatment to do on your own facial or you would like to do your family members this is just the right place to learn.
On this 2 hour course you will learn about different products to use on your skin type.
Identifying yours and other peoples skin type. When not to do a facial.
Chance to practice facial techniques so you can do on yourself or someone else.
What if your skin is sensitive and which products would you use.
Understanding which mask to use for different skin types.
Facial massage to get your skin glowing.
Its a fun and a knowledgable intro course. Class of 6. So no need to bring in models you get to practice on each other. If you want to bring a model for practicising your facial techniques on then they just pay extra £10. Please mention this on day of booking.
This is just a course for your knowledge and not an accredited course. If you would like to upgrade after the introductory course to become a professional Facial Therapist we will give you a discount and you can attend on our Facial Course Day.
• Small groups and one to one training
• Full tutor support during and after the course
• Fun and friendly teaching environment
• Comprehensive training material provided for each course
• Coursework is marked by our experience team who are on hand to answer and assist with any queries
• All our courses are accredited, enabling the student to practice professionally and to gain insurance on successful completion of the courses.
Our courses are suitable for anyone to start up in the industry and existing therapists adding to their skills.
• Facing redundancy and looking for a career change?
• A mum, who's children are starting school or about to fly the nest and need a part time career to fit around your children's schooling or to keep you busy and earn a good income at the same time?
• A therapist who is looking to increase the choice of treatments you can offer to your clients?
• Someone who trained in beauty / holistic therapies a while ago and want a refresher to get you started again?
• There are many ways in which you can make use of your skills in the beauty / holistic industry, here are some suggestions:
• Work in a beauty salon
• Open your own beauty salon.
• Rent a room at a beauty / hair salon, local gym, hotel, spa, or clinic.
• Offer corporate on site treatments to local businesses.
• Work mobile, visiting clients in their own homes.
• Set up a treatment room in your own home.
• Offer pamper parties.
Enter your Email to get Discounts Offers
Copyright © 2018 Beauty Boss. All Rights Reserved.